JK Baadshah is a point based Customer Relationship Program for fleets buying JK Truck/Bus Radial & Bias Tyres. This year we have revamped the program structure with new categories and members can earn benefits on multiple services availed.
- There will be 3 categories under which each member will be classified and earn points.
- Direct and Indirect Fleets will be enrolled in the program.
- Member will earn points both on JK branded TBR/TBB product purchase.
- Member will also earn points if he avails services at JK Treads or buy Motul products.
- Exciting Loyalty Bonus and much more to build strong engagement.
- Direct communication from the brand in terms of products updates, newsletters, soft benefits and much more.
ENROLMENT TO THE PROGRAM
- Any fleet with a minimum potential of 300 Truck/Buses tyres (annual) can be enrolled into the program. If potential is less than 300, billing mode should be direct.
- Fleet will be entitled to fill in the complete enrolment form with the help of JK FM personal to get enrolled into the program. Enrolment form is available online.
- Submission of the Fleet GST Number at the time of enrolment is mandatory and will be verified from the backend.
- Once the fleet is enrolled and details are verified, the fleet will be sent his membership details like log-in ID, password to CRM website and communication to his registered address.
INTRODUCING NEW PROGRAM CATEGORIES
The Fleet categorization for existing CRM fleets will be done basis their last year offtake of JK branded TBR tyres. New fleets will start points earning from ‘Prince’ and as they upgrade to higher categories, additional points will be given on incremental tyres. The member will have the benefit of earning points on purchase of both TBR & TBB tyres of JK brand. The points will be earned by each member as per the mentioned below table:
|CATEGORY||TBR POINTS/TYRE||TBB POINTS/TYRE|
In case fleet is buying only TBB tyres he will earn points as per Prince category.
PROCESSES FOR EARNING POINTS (Indirect Customers)
CUSTOMERS MUST PROVIDE INVOICES WITHIN A MONTH OF TYRE PURCHASE TO EARN POINTS
PROCESSES FOR EARNING POINTS (For Direct Customers)
Members enrolled in the JK Baadshah program can redeem points against exciting rewards at any point of time during the redemption window. They can redeem high end products ranging from Cars, Bikes latest gadgets etc. Members can redeem their points by following the mentioned below steps:
- Visit www.jktyrecrm.com
- Check the redemption catalogue and add desired gifts to the cart.
- Fill in the complete details and gift will get delivered to registered address.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- The enrollment to this programme is by invitation only and JK Tyre & Industries Ltd. holds sole discretion in selecting the members to be enrolled.
- This scheme is available only for selected members in select cities of India. Only direct/Indirect purchases after successful verification of offtake will be eligible to earn points.
- This scheme is available only on JK brand of Truck/Bus Radial & Bias Tyres.
- Rewards of the Programme booklet cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash or credit note.
- JK Tyre & Industries Ltd. shall be the sole authority to determine the points that accrue and the rewards to be given.
- JK Tyre & Industries Ltd. does not have any obligation to reveal the value of points and rewards to the member.
- Once a member chooses a reward for redemption, he/she cannot change it subsequently.
- JK Tyre & Industries Ltd. doesn't offer any guarantee/warranty on any of the items redeemed. Standard manufacturer's guarantee will be applicable on these items.
- Redemption can be made for points equivalent or less than the points accumulated at time of redemption request. Member can place the redemption request online once redemption is announced by JK Tyre & Industries Ltd.
- Items are subject to availability and JK Tyre & Industries Ltd. reserves the sole right to cancel/modify/ suggest alternate models/brands etc. with any other item at any point in time without prior intimation to the members.
- The items shown in booklet are for reference only. The actual items may differ in colour, style and brand.
- The terms and conditions of the Programme are governed by the laws of India.
- This scheme is valid for the points earned between the period 1st April 2018 to 31st March 2019.
- JK Tyre & Industries Ltd. has the sole discretion to change the categories, slabs, points and rewards at any point of time during the course of Programme.
- JK Tyre have the right to verify any/all sales made during the scheme period in whatever way it deems fit.
- The points can be redeemed against item(s)/product vouchers by the member only.
- For all issues related to discrepancy, damage or deficiency of item/product vouchers, the same needs to be intimated to the Programme Team JK Baadshah within 3 days of such receipt. However, in case of no such intimation by the member within this time period, the item(s) /voucher(s) shall be considered as valid and accepted and no queries or complaints in this regard shall be entertained.
- Delivery will be made only at the registered address. In case the mailing address has changed recently, please call the Programme Team to request for a change in registered address. Only after you receive a confirmation on change of registered address should you place a request for redemption of item points. Under no circumstances would the item be delivered to any address other than the registered address.
- Delivery will be made only against written acknowledgment of receipt of the items by any occupant at the registered address. Such acknowledgment shall be deemed to be the acknowledgment of the member.
- Travel packages are on twin sharing basis and are not valid for peak season.
- International trips are on standard package basis and are for a single person only.
- All flights for international trips are only from metro cities.
- Redeemed points will be adjusted against the ex-showroom price of the vehicle redeemed. Any charges towards registration, insurance, road taxes, accessories, incurring additional charges over ex-showroom cost will be borne by the member.
- If an item should arrive damaged, and if the damage is evident from the condition of the packaging, the member should refuse the shipment and obtain a refusal note from the courier company and send it to:
The Program Manager, JK Baadshah, Digitas
Plot No-90 D, Sector-18, Udyog Vihar, Phase-IV, Gurgaon-122015, Haryana.
Tele-0120-4247720. email: firstname.lastname@example.org